My photo
I am a digital scrapping fool! This has turned into a wonderful adventure! So if you run into me I'm usually scrapping or taking pictures so that I can scrap some more!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Another Fabulous Kit From Deli Scraps by Min

Snow Much to do.....
Another Fabulous kit by Deli Scraps by Min

I have so many snow pictures from this year. I could have went on and on but I thought I should post a few of my favorite pages for Min before she gave up on me!
Frosty was made rolling snow balls from the bus stop all the way home! People came home from work that day and had a foot wide strip through the lawns all the to my house leading to frosty!
Moo Two Designs http://mootwodesigns.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=47_167&products_id=3994&zenid=fd8d41c93180fdbb5d3e260e58d9ff7f

No comments:

To be in the memories of your children tomorrow, you have to be in their lives today.

.