My photo
I am a digital scrapping fool! This has turned into a wonderful adventure! So if you run into me I'm usually scrapping or taking pictures so that I can scrap some more!

Monday, June 21, 2010

All American

All American
by Designs by Christi

I recently started scanning old photo's of my girls. If you know me at all you know I said when I started digi scrapping. I WILL NOT SCAN ANY PHOTOS THAT I HAVE ALREADY PRINTED! That would be ridiculous and not very cost effective! WELL....now I am trying to figure out away to get rid of my entire corner of paper scrapping stuff to digi scrap anything and everything I want.  :) Yes I have a problem. But my husband accepts it and loves me anyway! :) Really I think he just loves having the dining room table back!
So here are some older photos of my girls from the fourth of July!
I really enjoyed Christi's kit!
Go pick it up at

No comments:

To be in the memories of your children tomorrow, you have to be in their lives today.

.