My photo
I am a digital scrapping fool! This has turned into a wonderful adventure! So if you run into me I'm usually scrapping or taking pictures so that I can scrap some more!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Lilley Scrap Designs Sentimental

This LO and kit are very close to my heart.

Sentimental Scrap Kit

I knew as soon as I found this kit in the forum.
What I would scrap with it.
It took me two weeks to get the courage to even try.
Then it took me a week of tears and annoyance with myself.

But what I came up with I feel is truly LOVE for my brother and maybe alittle therapy for myself and of course a beautiful layout.

Sarah makes these kits that as soon as I see them I know exactly the picture to put into them. I know this seems like an odd picture but it is such a great memory for me.


No comments:

To be in the memories of your children tomorrow, you have to be in their lives today.

.